- Claimant-indexing through online databases.
- Examination of Court Records, including civil, criminal, traffic/accident, DMV, and vital statistics.
- Investigation of Court Filings, including judgments, liens, and property transfers.
- Comprehensive check of all Federal, State, and Local public records.
- Verification of claimant’s residence or location.
- Spot check(s) of claimant’s residence to determine daily activities.
- Neighborhood or area investigation and interviews.
- Interviews with claimant and/or claimant’s family.
- Preliminary preparation for surveillance of claimant.
Skip Trace Investigations
- Location of claimants, witnesses, and other key subjects using all investigative tactics at our disposal in order to proceed with claims-processing.
- Covert physical surveillance performed by an expert team.
- Preparation of detailed reports documenting surveillance activities.
- High-definition video and documentary evidence to support surveillance findings.
- Direct consultation with medical providers using video evidence to determine claimant’s ability to work.
- Uncompromising legal compliance with respect to all surveillance activities.